Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the Night Before . . . .

I am not sure which of these classics is more representative of me and my feelings about this time of year.



or




or


 or


or

or



Perhaps I should put down the either or thing and just embrace that I am fully of the late 20th century. Each one of these songs carries me back to such almost transcendent moments in my life . Each one speaks to the hopes this time of year carries with it. They are creative, inventive and emblematic of an earnestness  and timeliness that popular culture can capture. Each in their own way have meaning and beauty and the grace of renewal that is the harbinger of year's end and it is our sincere hope that you are swaddled in the promise of wonders to come.
Season's Best to you and yours from Jambangle!

No comments:

Post a Comment